Hatley Thaw Out SaleTuesday, March 16, 2010
I just received an email from the Toronto Hatley store announcing their "Thaw Out Sale" where you can save up to 70% off. I recently bought some onesies and a bunch of pyjamas for my son at 50% and I thought that was a steal of a deal! The store is located on 2648 Yonge Street. For those of you who don't know, Hatley offers a line of adorable children's clothing that was once sold in a little gift store in the lakeside village of North Hatley, Canada. The company now sells their products all over the world and, as stated on their website, has adopted the following environmentally conscious practices:
Garment Production and ShippingDon't live in Toronto? You might be happy to know that they currently have an online sale for up to 50% off select items and are offering free shipping over $50. Visit www.hatleystore.com to view the items on sale.
Printing and Packaging
- We use only azo-free dyes in our apparel.
- We only use non-chlorinated bleach.
- We use only closed loop dyers. this ensures that waste water from the dyeing process does not contaminate the water table of the communities we work with.
- Our company goal is to use organic cotton, natural fibers and alternative sustainable fibers wherever possible.
- All all products are PVC free.
- All of our magnetic lists are printed on recycled paper.
- Our catalogues are printed on paper that comes from FSC managed forests.