Mental Madness No. 4Friday, June 23, 2006
Start with the words SCRAMBLED EGGS and follow the directions carefully to discover a related phrase.
Hint #1: Write out all the letters each time you make a change. If you think you have made a mistake, you can go back and double check the changes.
1. Print the words SCRAMBLED EGGS.
2. Insert FOR between the two words.
3. Change the 2nd vowel from the right to a K.
4. Exchange the 3rd vowel from the right with the first consonant from the left.
5. Replace the 2nd G from the right with an A.
6. Place the B in front of the F.
7. Make the M an F.
8. Change the C to a T.
9. Exchange the 3rd and 6th letters.
10. Place the 2nd F in front of the G.
11. Insert an H in front of the last vowel from the right.
12. Place an O between the 6th and 7th letters.
13. Change the G to an A.
14. Replace the D with a W.
15. Change the L to a T.
16. Move the 7th consonant to the first position.
17. Move the K in front of the 2nd F.
18. Delete the 4th vowel from the right.
19. Move a T to the very end.
Hint #2: The new phrase contains three words.