I'm Making the Switch!Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Did you hear? I'm making the switch. I'm trading in something short and boring for something tall and downright sexy. Truly, I'm beyond thrilled! No, I'm not switching my husband for the man pictured above. I'm switching my toothbrush.
For the next few weeks, I have the pleasure of testing out the super cool Sonicare FlexCare+ Toothbrush by Philips. Can't you just see me smiling?
I beg your pardon.
There's a piece of lettuce stuck in between my teeth?
Have no fear! Sonicare is here!
Check out this handsome little devil:
- Performance: Removes up to 83% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas
- Health benefits: Improves gum health in only two weeks
- Whitening benefits: Helps remove tea, coffee and other stains
- Modes: 5 Modes: Clean, Sensitive, Massage, Refresh and Gum Care
- Brush heads: 1 ProResults standard brush head for an All-Around Clean and 1 ProResults compact brush head for a Precision Clean
- Speed: Up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Timer: Smarttimer and quadpacer
In the meantime, I'll be busy flexing my biceps while my new Sonicare toothbrush takes care of all the hard work involved in keeping my smile bright. What can you do? So glad you asked. You can enter to win a Sonicare FlexCare+ toothbrush of your own, right here on Toronto Teacher Mom! (Valued at $219.95)
Disclosure – I am participating in the PHILIPS SONICARE FLEXCARE+ program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Philips Canada. I received a Sonicare product pack and a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own..