Bring Home a Stanley Cup Champion and Say Hello to Doug Gilmour!Saturday, March 05, 2011
Calling all hockey fans! Mark Messier, Doug Gilmour and Guy Carbonneau have joined together with PepsiCo to bring you a really cool opportunity called Bring Home a Stanley Cup Champion. One lucky fan will have the chance to win the Ultimate Playoffs Party with the Stanley Cup Champion™ from their region and the Stanley Cup® itself! Messier is representing the West, Gilmour is representing Ontario and Carbonneau is representing the East. What do you have to do for a chance to win the opportunity of a lifetime? Share your favourite Stanley Cup Playoffs moment and gain the winning vote of fellow Canadians. There will be three regional finalists and the second and third place winners will also get to enjoy an NHL playoff party in their home with their regional Stanley Cup Champion™ as well. How awesome is that!
The Bring Home A Stanley Cup Champion™ Grand Prize consists of:
- The Stanley Cup® trophy delivered to the winner’s home in Canada on May 20, 2011 or May 21, 2011, by either Mark Messier (in the West Region), Doug Gilmour (in the Ontario Region), or Guy Carbonneau (in the East Region)
- Ultimate Playoffs Party for up to 100 people courtesy of Pepsi®, Lay’s® and Gatorade®.
- One (1) 52'' LCD TV
- One (1) Home Theatre System
- Two (2) leather chairs
- A Pepsi® branded bar fridge, filled with Pepsi® and Gatorade® products
- A Lay’s® temporary display, filled with Lay’s® products
- A year supply of free product coupons valid for Pepsi, Lay’s and Gatorade products, consisting of fifty-two (52) Pepsi soft drink coupons, one hundred and four (104) Lay’s potato chips coupons and fifty-two (52) Gatorade thirst quencher coupons; and
- A $250 Gift Certificate to be used towards a home cleaning service.
Visit www.bringhomeachamp.ca to submit your story (with or without a picture). Finalists will then be asked to create a video explaining why they should Bring Home A Stanley Cup Champion™ and the Stanley Cup® trophy. For those who vote on the final videos, you could win one of seventy-five (75) $100 coffee Gift Cards just for voting! So, who would I like to bring home? Why, #93 Doug Gilmour, of course! When I was a kid, I used to watch him and the Toronto Maple Leafs bring excitement to the television screen. My dad was also a huge fan back then and loud hurrahs were never in short supply in our house during hockey nights in Canada. And look at this - Doug Gilmour himself has sent a shout-out to you, the readers of Toronto Teacher Mom, through this video taken during a Q&A session. Squee!
Thanks for the shout-out, Gilmour! You may be retired, but your fans will never stop loving you and all that you do.
Oh, and one more thing. Stay tuned for a cool giveaway from Gatorade, Pepsi Max and Lays Regular Chips products right here on Toronto Teacher Mom!
Disclosure: I have been approached by Fleishman-Hillard Canada to participate in an online campaign involving Lay's, Gatorade and Pepsi Max. The previous post is a reflection of my own personal thoughts and ideas and do not represent those of the named brand.