Doritos Canada - Which Flavour Will You Destroy?Tuesday, February 15, 2011
This contest is now closed.
A winner has been selected.Doritos Canada has introduced two new flavours but will only keep one alive. The other will be destroyed. Forever.
(Insert evil laugh here.) The destruction of one of these battling flavours will be determined by none other than a die-hard Doritos fan who will, within a 400 character limit, Write the End. By choosing a flavour to be destroyed and writing about its demise, you could be selected to write the last 20 seconds of the Doritos commercial. It could be exciting, dramatic, scary or funny, as long as it's original. If your ending gets selected, Doritos will not only shoot the ending as you have written it and give you credit as the writer, but they will also award you with an awesome $25, 000 bonus along with 1% of all future sales from the flavour remaining on the shelves. And, you'll also become the first member of the Doritos Think Tank and be involved in future Doritos projects as well as enjoy 3 Doritos-filled days right here in good ol' Toronto. Visit WriteTheEnd.ca today for more details and to view the commercial. Which flavour will you destroy?
|A: Onion Rings N' Ketchup or B: Buffalo Wings N' Ranch?|
Plus, one Toronto Teacher Mom will be awarded a Doritos prize pack valued at approximately $150.00!
- 2 bags each of Doritos Buffalo Wild Wings N' Ranch chips and Onion Rings N'Ketchup (4 bags total)
- a Black Bowl and a White Bowl
- 3 DVDs that start with the "ending": Memento, Pulp Fiction and Inception
- Director Merchandise: a Mug, a T-shirt, a Clapper and a Megaphone.
For your main entry, simply leave a comment on this post with your favourite Doritos flavour or telling me which of the two flavours you would destroy. (I would personally get rid of the Buffalo Wings N' Ranch. But that's just the Ketchup lover in me talking...)
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Add my blog button to your website for one entry.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Like the Doritos Canada Facebook fan page for one entry.
- Like the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Subscribe to this blog by email or in a reader.
- Become a follower of Doritos Canada on Twitter.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Canadians, win a Doritos prize pack valued at approx. $150! @TeacherMomOfTwo @DoritosCanada http://ht.ly/3XfTP
Contest ends February 21, 2011 at 11 pm EST. Open to Canadian residents only. Winner will be selected using Random.org and must reply to the notification email within 24 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I have been approached by Fleishman-Hillard Canada to participate in an online campaign involving Doritos. The following post is a reflection of my own personal thoughts and ideas and do not represent those of the named brand. I also received samples of the product.