The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Are Back!Friday, October 12, 2012
Cowabunga dude! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back! Nickelodeon just launched a brand new version of the show that I used to watch a couple of,... er... decades ago. All four original Turtles return: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael, each sporting their signature coloured bandanas. The show has now been updated with a new CG animated look and it almost feels like I'm watching a full-feature film. The graphics and animation are that impressive. To celebrate the launch, Nickelodeon has teamed up with Toys "R" Us to bring you some totally cool action figures and accessories.
- Each Turtles comes wearing his signature colored bandana and two core Ninja weapons.
- These figures are the most highly detailed Turtles ever made, with individual heights ranging from 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches.
- As the new show highlights the individual personalities of the brothers, the action figures are uniquely sculpted to reflect the differences in their appearance.
- ARV: $16.99
Deluxe Power Sound FX Figures
- These Turtles are able to deliver their signature catch phrases and battle sound effects, allowing the show's scenes to come to life in play.
- Each character comes with different sound effects, activated by a simple pull back feature.
- Phrases such as "I'm invincible" and "Hiiiiiiii-yaa!" will allow fans to play along with the show and imagine their own scenarios for the heroes
- ARV: $21.99
These action figures are recommended for ages 5 and up but my son, age 4, is head over heals for his first ever action figure. His favourite? Leonardo Power Sound FX, of course. These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sets are in such high demand, Toys "R" Us has had a hard time keeping them in stock. But luckily, Nickeolodeon has a reserved a pair of action figures for one of my readers. Simply enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter form below.
And before you go, take note that on Saturday, October 13, 2012, all Toys "R" Us locations (excluding Express stores) across the country will offer moms, dads, kids and families the opportunity to discover the magic of performing moves like the Turtles themselves. The TMNT event will run from 12 - 2 p.m. with 15 minute interval demonstrations run by local martial arts studio instructors where kids will learn the moves that helped the Turtles defeat Shredder time and time again. Don't forget to head over to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles page on Nickelodeon where fans can play games, watch video, and read about their favourite characters.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: As a participant in the Nickelodeon Canada Affiliated Blogger Program, I was sent product to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are my own.