The Great Canadian Blog Bash Giveaway - 8x10 Print from Ashenhurst PhotographyFriday, June 24, 2011
Ashenhurst Photography is owned by a husband and wife who are very passionate about photography and keeping memories alive. With their talents and skills as professional photographers, they can preserve these memories via digital slide shows, photographic prints, press printed books, photo albums, and Giclée (canvas) prints.
This year, Evan and Melissa Ashenhurst have kindly offered to sponsor a giveaway as part of the 2011 Canadian Blog Bash. They will be giving away one 8x10 print from their online store and you get to pick which one! My absolute favourite would have to be the stunning "Just Like a Rose" from their Fine Arts Collection. This prize is valued at approximately $50!
This contest is now closed. Scroll to the end of this post to see who won.
For a chance to win an 8x10 print from Ashenhurst Photography, check out their online store and tell me which one you would order. Leave a comment on this post along with a way to contact you if win. (This is not necessary if your Google Profile has an email listed publicly.)
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Like the The Ashenhurst Photography Facebook fan page.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Like the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Subscribe to this blog by email or in a reader.
- Become a follower of Evan Ashenhurst on Twitter
- Become a follower of Melissa Ashenhurst on Twitter
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Join the Great Canadian Blog Bash 2011 for a chance to win an 8x10 print from @evanashenhurst @TeacherMomOfTwo #TGCBB