Johnson's Natural Baby Skin Product Review and GiveawayThursday, November 18, 2010
This contest is now closed.
A winner has been selected.
Johnson's Natural baby skin care line.
Johnson's Natural states that every ingredient in their natural line of products "meets or exceeds the guidelines set forth by the Natural Products Association." In fact, all of the Johnson's Natural products are at least 98% natural, with the remaining 2% dedicated to preserving their gentle formula.
Healthy Planet 2010 goals to be the most environmentally friendly company in the world.
Our family was fortunate to try three products from the Johnson's Natural line: Baby Shampoo, Head-to-Toe Family Body Wash and Body Lotion. In general, I found these products to be very gentle and effective in cleansing my son's hair. And, while I appreciate that Johnson's has used their ALLERFREE fragrance, which is completely free from known allergens and irritating essential oils, I am not a huge fan of the flower essences combined with powdery and vanilla scents. It is a personal preference, however, the fragrance is subtle enough that I have gotten used to it. My son doesn't notice it at all. He does love the foaming body wash and takes great pride in washing himself. It is so foamy and creamy in texture that I would use it on myself! The body wash is definitely my favourite of the three.
For your first entry, which is mandatory, share a tip on making bathtime fun. Leave a comment on this post along with a way to contact you if you win.
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Add my blog button to your website for one entry. If it's located on your sidebar, add a second entry. Copy code is located to the right.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Like the Johnson's Baby Canada Facebook fan page.
- Like the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Subscribe to this blog by email or in a reader.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Win a basket full of Johnson's Baby Care original and natural baby care products @TeacherMomOfTwo http://ht.ly/3cpY0
Contest ends December 6 at 10pm EST. Open to Canadian residents only. Winner will be selected using Random.org and must reply to the notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I received a basket of Johnson's Baby Care products for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. The thoughts and views expressed in this review are strictly my own honest opinions.