Back to School with EcoMom - Review and GiveawayWednesday, August 18, 2010
This contest is now closed.
In this day in age, moms and dads seem to be more concerned than ever before about providing their children with the healthiest food, the safest toys and the most organic and natural alternatives when it comes to clothing, health, bath and body and more. This is probably why an increasing number of parents are turning to Eco-friendly Baby Products - EcoMom.
Now, with Back to School around the corner, you can easily find eco-friendly school supplies that your children, and the environment, will love. EcoMom has also added these new Eco-Coloured Pencils by Eco-Kids. They are made from recycled newspaper, wax and natural mineral pigments. The glue is even derived from corn and potatoes. How's that for natural, sustainable and reusable?
For your main entry, which is mandatory, visit EcoMom.com and tell me what item you would love your child to have for Back to School or something you might like to own personally and why. Leave a comment on this post along with a way to contact you if you win.
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Add my blog button to your site. Copy code is located on the right sidebar. (Worth 2 entries. Please leave two separate comments.)
- Become a follower of Eco Mom on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Eco Mom on Facebook.
- Sign up for Eco Mom's newsletter.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Become a fan of the new Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Win a $15 Gift Certificate from @EcoMomCEO just in time for Back to School
Contest ends September 1 at 11pm EST. Open to US and Canadian residents. Winner will be selected using Random.org and must reply to the notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I received of organic training pant from EcoMom for the purpose of this review.I was not compensated in any other way. The thoughts and views expressed in this review are strictly my own honest opinions.