EcoMom Organic Product Review and GiveawaySaturday, May 22, 2010
With all this gorgeous weather we've been having, I can't help but get excited about summer vacation. I will have two months to spend with my two kids and take them on some exciting adventures (just one of the perks of being a teacher *wink*). It will be full of a lot of "firsts" for my son now that he is two years old and loves to explore new things. I have learned to be very spontaneous and explore alongside him as he oohs and aahs over everything and anything. Not being the most organized person you'd ever meet, I really need to work on being prepared and coming up with quick and easy solutions when it comes to kids on the go. That's why I love Eco Mom's new line of organic lunchbox snacks.
Eco-friendly Baby Products - Eco Mom is a wonderful company that aims to link the health of our environment to the health of our children by offering a wide array of affordable eco-conscious and organic products. They offer products related to healthy eating, bath and body, toys and books and are geared towards mom, baby and the home. With an easy-to-navigate website full of adorable baby pictures, browsing their site makes for a pleasant and informative experience.
The Jammy Sammy snack size sandwich bars also made for a tasty treat, too.
The Plum Organics line of baby foods is another great product. These foods come in a nice variety and for different stages of infancy. Made with pure ingredients, Plum Organics are made with care and are cooked at just the right temperature for the right amount of time to ensure quality in flavor and nutritional value. Care to try some for yourself?
You can order direct from EcoMom.com and get free shipping on orders over $75. If you enroll in their new program called EcoPass, you can get free shipping and 15% off every order as well. The EcoPass is a $99 annual membership. Toronto Teacher Mom readers will also get a discount of 15% off their first order by using discount code SBBL286 at checkout. This discount code will expire May 31, 2010.
One reader of Toronto Teacher Mom will win $20 worth of Plum and/or Revolutions Foods shipped to your door.
For your main entry, which is mandatory, visit Eco Mom's Green Gift Guide and tell me something that caught your eye. Leave a comment on this post with the name of the product that caught your interest and a way to contact you if you win.
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each entry indicating what you have done.
- Add my newly designed button to your site. Copy code is located on the right sidebar. (Worth 2 entries! Please leave two separate comments.)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. When you are done, leave a link to your post in your comment. (Worth 2 entries! Please leave two separate comments.)
- Become a follower of Eco Mom on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Eco Mom on Facebook.
- Sign up for Eco Mom's newsletter.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe to Toronto Teacher Mom in a reader or by verified email.
- Become a fan of Toronto Teacher Mom on Facebook via Networked Blogs.
- Become a fan of the new Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Win $20 of Plum Organics/Revolution Foods from @EcoMomCEO
Contest ends June 9 at 11pm EST. Open to Canadian residents only. Winner will be selected using Random.org and must reply to the notification email within 3 days or a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: I received samples of Plum Organics and Revolutions Foods for the purpose of this review.
The thoughts and views expressed in this review are strictly my own honest opinions.
I was not compensated in any other way.