Fabulously Fresh Fall Looks With COVERGIRL OutlastMonday, September 28, 2015
Sometimes I think Mother Nature tries to pull the wool over our eyes. Yeah, sure. The leaves changing colour are pretty and all. But I think it's her way of diverting our attention away from the bitter cold temperatures of the season. You know what, Ms. N.? You can have your glorious fall colours. I'll hold on to my open-toed shoes and tees for as long as I can, as feeble an attempt it may be to rage against the dying of the sunlight. Plus, I've got a whole new set of tricks up my short sleeves to help me hang on to that summery glow thanks to COVERGIRL Outlast. Here are four makeup must-haves to help you get that fabulously fresh fall look that will outlast your day:
- COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer: Use this as a first step in preparing your skin. Not only will it extend the wear of any foundation, it will also hide pores and reduce imperfections. My colleague and office mate swears by this stuff and, based on her flawless look, it really does the job. I'm adding this one to my secret stash.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation: Use this for a fresh, glowing look. Its new formulation with unique light reflecting particles and over 40% skin conditioning agents hydrates the skin, while its lightweight feel and medium coverage leaves it with a natural luminosity.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear Lipstick: Add a splash of colour with this waterproof, all-day lipstick packed with a rich blend of nourishing oils and lip conditioners. Available in 12 gorgeous shades.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss: Finish the look with nail gloss that will go strong for seven days long.
To help you outlast the day, I have a special long-wear prize pack to give away valued at approximately $60. It includes:
- COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Primer – $14.99
- COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear Lipstick – $11.99 (x 2)
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss – $7.99
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation – $14.99
P&G has only provided me with the product that I am using as the prizes for this contest. The contest is not otherwise endorsed, designed and/or administered by or associated with P&G. By entering the following contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada.