Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village #GGBlueMtnTuesday, April 14, 2015
It is with a great deal of excitement that I share with you the amazing news that, in a few short months, visitors to Blue Mountain Village will be able to enjoy some Glama Gal fun at Glama Gal Tween Boutique in the Village! It is no surprise that Glama Gal, Canada’s foremost provider of tween spa services and self-esteem workshops, continues to expand. With creative crafts, confidence-building activities and tonnes of pampering fun, what's not to love? They even have a Glama Gal Oath that tweens are invited to make, one that represents what GLAMA stands for: Girls Leading And Motivating Altogether. It is part and partial of Glama Gals' mission: to help girls grow and nurture healthy self-esteem through a warm and fun Glama Gal environment.
This new location is opening in the heart of Blue Mountain Village, one of my favourite family destinations. Glama Gal Boutique in the Village will offer a tailored version of their most popular features as well as the following:
- First-ever Bath Bakery - sorbet scrubs, gelato-inspired bath bombs and cupcake soaps
- First-ever Glama Gal Doll Spa - so dolls can enjoy some pampering, too!
- Mini Tween Spa - manis, pedis, facials, hair, make-up and more
- DIY spa product bar - create your own lip gloss, perfume, and sugar scrubs
- Trendy tween retail boutique
- Drop-in craft sessions and workshops - Nail Design 101, Be You Workshops, trendy jewellery making and more!
From their fingertips to their toes, tweens will be pampered, supported, encouraged and inspired to live the Glama Gal motto:
Be Confident! Be Positive! Be YOU!
If you're planning on visiting Blue Mountain this summer, be sure to stop by the Glama Gal Boutique in the Village. And if you can't wait that long, you can always stop by any of their current eight locations such as Glama Gal Tween Spa in Oakville or the Glama Gal Tween Spa in Toronto. You can also view photos below that I took recently at the Glama Gal Tween Spa in Unionville.