Rogers Smart Home Share and Win ContestSaturday, April 14, 2012
Last fall, while visiting with my parents, we somehow got on the topic of technology and how impressive it has become over the years. Gone are the days of typewriters, record players and tube TVs, now replaced with computers, mp3 players and flat screens. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Now, homeowners can take advantage of the ultimate home security system from Rogers Smart Home.
WIN 1 of 5 Smart Home Monitoring Systems from Rogers.
With the Rogers Smart Home state-of-the-art automation, you are able to automate sensors, thermostat, lights and appliances, which will save you energy and money since you will no longer need to pay for energy you don't need. How neat is that! But wait, it only gets better. Not only will you enjoy peace of mind thanks to 24/7 monitoring in real-time, you can view and control your home remotely by accessing the system from anywhere using a computer or smartphone. Yes, even while on vacation.
Now, imagine winning a Rogers Smart Home prize for you to enjoy for an entire year.
Valued at just over $1,500, this contest is open to Ontario residents only and will end on May 16, 2012 at 5:00pm EST.
Participants are eligible to win one (1) of five (5) Rogers Smart Home Monitoring systems consisting of:
- one touchpad
- three door/window sensors
- one motion detector
- one key fob
- one security camera
- one thermostat
- one lamp dimmer module including professional installation
- monitoring service for one year
HOW TO WIN:Follow these four steps for your chance to win:
- Visit the Rogers Smart Home contest page and enter your contact information
- Select what is important to you on the next page.
- Complete a simple 4-question survey by selecting the applicable boxes.
- Increase your chances of winning by sharing via email, Facebook, or Twitter, or anyplace where you can share your personal URL.
Visit RogersSmartHome.com for Rules and Regulations.
Disclosure: This post has been compensated; however, any opinions expressed therein are my own. Toronto Teacher Mom is in no way responsible for the conduct of this contest or the awarding of prizes.