Win a $30 Shopping Spree at EcoMom.com!Sunday, December 12, 2010
This contest is now closed.
A winner has been selected.
Back in October, I met the super lovely Lynette at the Blissdom Canada Conference held here in Toronto. She is the author of the blog My Wee View and was sponsored by EcoMom to attend the event. Fortunately, she got to spread some EcoMom love by giving out gift certificates to lucky people like me who were able to make her acquaintance. And I have to say she is such a sweetheart! I am so glad that I got the chance to meet her in person. I love her bubbly personality. And she really pulled off her Sarah Palin costume quite well.
|Me, Shannon (Shasher's Life) and Lynette at the Blissdom Canada Halloween Party|
Update: Lynette mentioned that "if you contact EcoMom, they will help you out on the shipping charges. They will actually weigh out the products for you and charge you the real shipping, not the guestimate." How cool is that!
If you would like to enter this giveaway, head on over to My Wee View and leave a comment on any of Lynette's posts. Come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me you have done so along with a way to contact you if you win. This must be done before any bonus entries will be counted.
Bonus Entries: You may choose to do any or all of the following for bonus entries. Leave additional comments letting me know what you have done. Please read carefully to make sure you get all your entries in.
- Like the EcoMom Facebook page.
- Follow EcoMom on Twitter.
- Follow My Wee View using Google Friend Connect.
- Follow My Wee View on Twitter.
- Like the My Wee View Facebook fan page.
- Follow Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Like the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
Win a $30 shopping spree from @EcoMom c/o @MyWeeView @TeacherMomOfTwo http://ht.ly/3nS9h
This contest will end on December 21 at 10 pm EST. A winner will be selected using Random.org.