Agoo Leggings Celebrates International Argyle Day with a Giveaway and a Promo Code!Saturday, November 06, 2010
This contest is now closed.
A winner has been selected.
Did you know that November 19 marks International Argyle Day? Who knew? It is the day to show your sophistication and appreciation for Argyle. And to help celebrate, Agoo Leggings is offering my readers a savings of 40% off. You can get three adorable leggings styles for $18.00. That means you save $12 per pack. Simply use the code argyle40off at checkout. This code is valid from now until the end of November. Wouldn't these leggings make a cute Christmas gift?
Also, Agoo has generously offered to give one of my readers a pack of 3 Argyle Bamboo Leggings. All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this post telling me who you would give the leggings to, along with a way to contact you if you win.
For bonus entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following:
- Like the Agoo Leggings Facebook page and leave a comment on their wall. (Two entries.)
- Follow Agoo Apparel on Twitter.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Like the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page.
- Subscribe to this blog by email or in a reader.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for additional entries. Feel free to use the following tweet:
On International Argyle Day, win a pack of 3 Argyle Bamboo Leggings by @kidsactivewear @TeacherMomOfTwo http://ht.ly/35yq
So go ahead and get sophisticated! Contest ends on November 19, at 9 pm EST.