Visit Chudleigh's Farm This Long WeekendTuesday, July 27, 2010
If you're wondering what to do with your family this long weekend, you may want to consider taking them to one of many family-friendly farms. Chudleigh's Farm looks like a great place to visit and offers a variety of activities for the entire family. Located five minutes north of Milton, it's open seven days a week from 10am-5pm.
Here's a little more information on Chudleigh's Farm:
It is a short country escape for parents and children of all ages who live in the city. Although it is known as an apple farm, there are tons of attractions year-round:
- A petting zoo with alpacas, deer, goats, peacocks and more
- Tractor-drawn wagon rides
- A large safe & fun playground complex with a sandpit, towers, bridges and slides
- Straw maze
- Face painting and pony rides on weekends
- A restaurant great for farm-fresh summer lunches
- Store where you can take home an apple pie and many other treats
- Picnic area
- Nature walks featuring a teepee
A family of four can visit for $17.50, those aged four and over is $5.00 per person. Here is a Google map where you can also obtain directions: 9528 Hwy 25, Halton Hills
If you have ever been or plan on going, let me know. It would be nice to hear about your experience.