Maple Leaf Pledge Round-table Views and GiveawayWednesday, June 09, 2010
This contest is now closed.
In the spirit of sharing different views on the Maple Leaf Pledge round-table event, I decided to create a list of posts written by other bloggers in attendance, as did Cynthia from Crumbs in the Minivan. There are a lot of great discussions and view-points and also some great blogs worth checking out so be sure to pay them a visit. And when you're done, you can also enter my giveaway for a Maple Leaf Foods gift pack. Details to follow.
If I missed anyone, please feel free to link up your post using the link tool above.
And now, the giveaway!
Toronto Teacher Mom will send a reader a Maple Leaf Foods gift pack containing the following:
- A Maple Leaf Foods Thermal Bag
- A Maple Leaf Foods food thermometer
- An original Maple Leaf Foods Apron (as seen on their commercials)
- A Maple Leaf Pen
- Two packs of Dempster's OvenFresh baguettes (2 multigrain, 2 white)
- Approximately $25 in coupons redeemable for Maple Leaf Prime, Prime Naturally and Natural Selections products.
To be eligible to win, simply read my post "Maple Leaf Foods Dinner - Yes, I Lived to Blog About It" and let me know what you think. Is there anything you disagree with? Did you end up having deep thoughts of a Jack Handey nature? Let me know by leaving a comment at the end of this post.
For additional entries, you may choose to do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each entry indicating what you have done.
- Become a follower of Toronto Teacher Mom using Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe to Toronto Teacher Mom in a reader or by verified email.
- Become a fan by liking the Toronto Teacher Mom Facebook fan page or via Networked Blogs.
- Follow Toronto Teacher Mom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway.
Disclosure: I received a similar Maple Leaf Foods pack as a thank-you for participating in the round-table event. The opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and have not been influenced in any way.