Lucky Number SevenWednesday, May 31, 2006
Nikkie (Snickers) tagged me to do a list of Sevens!
7 things I want to do before I die:
* learn to swim
* win the lottery
* climb the Eiffel Tower
* pay off our mortgage
* publish a children's book
* put my wedding album together
* finish decorating the nursery
7 Things I can't do:
* get enough sleep
* accomplish most things on my daily to-do list
* keep the house clean
* see my family everyday
* figure out how they get the caramel in the Caramilk bar
* walk and chew gum at the same time
7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
* He's Italian.
* He's tall.
* He's handsome.
* He's a wonderful handyman.
* He has gorgeous eyes.
* He knows a lot of things that many people don't.
* He absolutely adores Hamilton.
7 Things I say often:
* "Greetings and salutations!"
* "Okely dokely!"
* "I'd love to go to the mall."
* "But I have to clean the house."
* "I'm tired."
* "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?"
* "Thanks for cooking dinner, honey."
7 Books I love:
* Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
* The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
* Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Bill Martin Jr.
* Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
* Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seus
* A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein
* Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
7 Movies I could watch over and over again
* Mary Poppins
* Dirty Dancing
* The Princess Bride
* Grosse Point Blank
* As Good as it Gets
* Johnny Stecchino
7 People who I'm going to tag!